Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed the media was painting a false picture of his company’s work and motives. He rejected claims by whistleblower and former employee Frances Haugen who told a Senate sub-committee that Facebook prized profits over safety and well being. Zuckerberg also rejected the view that his company was contributing to increasing polarisation in society.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties