Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed the media was painting a false picture of his company’s work and motives. He rejected claims by whistleblower and former employee Frances Haugen who told a Senate sub-committee that Facebook prized profits over safety and well being. Zuckerberg also rejected the view that his company was contributing to increasing polarisation in society.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis