Australia is the 11th country to give the nod to India’s homegrown Coronavirus vaccine Covaxin developed by Bharat Biotech. The vaccine still awaiting the emergency approval from the WHO, which is reportedly still reviewing it.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives