Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani said India must migrate from 2G to 4G to 5G at the earliest. Addressing the Indian Mobile Congress, he called for faster digital inclusion, affordability of services, devices and applications, completion of fibre connectivity in mission mode and adoption of futuristic technologies.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives