Australia’s think tank, Lowy Institute, says the pandemic has weakened the ability of China and India to shape the external environment. It said India lost out in diplomatic influence and economic relationships due to the pandemic. It listed the U.S. as the most powerful country in Asia followed by China, Japan and India in fourth place.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows