Australia’s think tank, Lowy Institute, says the pandemic has weakened the ability of China and India to shape the external environment. It said India lost out in diplomatic influence and economic relationships due to the pandemic. It listed the U.S. as the most powerful country in Asia followed by China, Japan and India in fourth place.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff