Australia’s think tank, Lowy Institute, says the pandemic has weakened the ability of China and India to shape the external environment. It said India lost out in diplomatic influence and economic relationships due to the pandemic. It listed the U.S. as the most powerful country in Asia followed by China, Japan and India in fourth place.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief