With floods wreaking havoc in central China, a typhoon threatens similar havoc on the east coast. The typhoon has already dumped heavy rain on Taiwan and is expected to make landfall on Sunday. The east coast is home to millions of people. The weather office has warned of heavy rain, winds and strong tides.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff