The Taliban says it does not want civil war in Afghanistan but is insistent that President Ghani quit. Spokesman Suhail Shaheen, calling Ghani a “warmonger”, said his movement did not believe in “monopoly of power” as similar governments in the past did not last.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff