Afghanistan is being embarrassed by “idiotic statements” by its senior officials, said Moeed Yusuf, Pakistan’s national security adviser. He accused senior Afghani officials of acting like spoilers, seeking to vitiate relations with Islamabad. He said “we will not let a handful of venomous minds” affect Pakistan’s support for all Afghans.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff