Afghanistan is being embarrassed by “idiotic statements” by its senior officials, said Moeed Yusuf, Pakistan’s national security adviser. He accused senior Afghani officials of acting like spoilers, seeking to vitiate relations with Islamabad. He said “we will not let a handful of venomous minds” affect Pakistan’s support for all Afghans.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess