Afghanistan is being embarrassed by “idiotic statements” by its senior officials, said Moeed Yusuf, Pakistan’s national security adviser. He accused senior Afghani officials of acting like spoilers, seeking to vitiate relations with Islamabad. He said “we will not let a handful of venomous minds” affect Pakistan’s support for all Afghans.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way