Nine Chinese workers were among 13 killed in a blast while they were on their way to the Dasu dam site in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It was not clear if the blast happened on the road side or on board the bus transporting them. The blast caused the bus to overturn into a deep ravine. Police said it looked like sabotage.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff