Nine Chinese workers were among 13 killed in a blast while they were on their way to the Dasu dam site in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It was not clear if the blast happened on the road side or on board the bus transporting them. The blast caused the bus to overturn into a deep ravine. Police said it looked like sabotage.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess