Nine Chinese workers were among 13 killed in a blast while they were on their way to the Dasu dam site in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It was not clear if the blast happened on the road side or on board the bus transporting them. The blast caused the bus to overturn into a deep ravine. Police said it looked like sabotage.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives