Four-time prime minister Sher Bahadur Deuba is now Nepal’s prime minister for the fifth time. He quickly formed a cabinet comprising members from his party the Nepali Congress and the Nepal Communist Party (Maoist Centre). He has to seek a vote of confidence in parliament within 30 days.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess