Four-time prime minister Sher Bahadur Deuba is now Nepal’s prime minister for the fifth time. He quickly formed a cabinet comprising members from his party the Nepali Congress and the Nepal Communist Party (Maoist Centre). He has to seek a vote of confidence in parliament within 30 days.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff