A total of 254 Indian millionaires have settled in the UK since the ‘Golden Visa’ route opened, says a London based charity Spotlight on Corruption. The visa entitles people to settle in the UK if they invest two million pounds in UK registered companies. They can stay in the UK for three years with a two-year extension. China tops the list with more than 4000 golden visas issued to its nationals. Pakistan with 283 golden visas is fifth on the list. India ranks seventh.
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess
- ‘No Election Can Alter The Realities Of POK’