A total of 254 Indian millionaires have settled in the UK since the ‘Golden Visa’ route opened, says a London based charity Spotlight on Corruption. The visa entitles people to settle in the UK if they invest two million pounds in UK registered companies. They can stay in the UK for three years with a two-year extension. China tops the list with more than 4000 golden visas issued to its nationals. Pakistan with 283 golden visas is fifth on the list. India ranks seventh.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff