Turkey has a new finance minister, Nuruddin Nebati replacing his boss Lutfi Elvan who had a tenure of a little over one year. Elvan had in turn replaced President Erdogan’s son-in-law. The Turkish lira is in deep trouble having lost 30 per cent of its value against the U.S. dollar in the last month.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff