BENGALURU: The February 1, 2021 military coup that overthrew the democratically elected parliament in Myanmar on unsubstantiated charges has exposed the limitations of regional and international diplomatic response to it. The Myanmar military has consistently resisted calls for change in political governance ever since 1962, when Ne Win illegally seized power and installed the Burma […]Read More
Retired as Special Secretary, Government of India in September 2010. Settled in Bangalore. Served both at home and overseas. Decorated for Meritorious and Distinguished Service. Specialised in Insurgency and Counter-insurgency in Northeast region and its external manifestations. Assigned several important assignments. Formerly Visiting Professor at Manipal University, Manipal(Karnataka) and Adjunct Faculty at National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Bangalore. Currently Managing Trustee, Institute of Contemporary Studies Bangalore (ICSB) and Director of Maxgrid Securicor (India) Private, Bangalore - a next generation security consultancy. He writes on national security related matters for leading news papers and magazines besides participating at security related workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff