New Delhi: Mozambique’s military says it has regained full control of the coastal town of Palma, more than a week after it was raided by militant Islamists linked to Daesh/ISIS, but why has the insurgency being continuing for three years?, is Cabo Delgado province a new frontline for terror in east Africa?, what does the halting of French energy company Total’s $20 billion project mean for the economy and development? and most importantly what is being done to stop the human cost in the conflict? On ‘The Gist’, Borges Nhamirre, a Journalist and Researcher with the Public Integrity Centre in the capital Maputo speaks to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’