New Delhi: Mozambique’s military says it has regained full control of the coastal town of Palma, more than a week after it was raided by militant Islamists linked to Daesh/ISIS, but why has the insurgency being continuing for three years?, is Cabo Delgado province a new frontline for terror in east Africa?, what does the halting of French energy company Total’s $20 billion project mean for the economy and development? and most importantly what is being done to stop the human cost in the conflict? On ‘The Gist’, Borges Nhamirre, a Journalist and Researcher with the Public Integrity Centre in the capital Maputo speaks to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast