BENGALURU: The advent of new technologies has made rapid changes to the nature of warfare, says India’s air chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria. Speaking at the Aero India 2021, he cited the recent attacks on an Aramco oil refinery in Saudi Arabia, the conflict in Syria and the recent war between Armenia and Azerbaijan in which hi-tech drones were extensively used. As the understanding of national boundaries shifts beyond the classical definitions of airspaces, land borders and shorelines, how prepared is India? In this interview, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale and Air Marshal SBP Sinha (Retd), former AOC-in-C, Central Air Command discuss the new frontlines, particularly with regard to the aerospace domain, and the road ahead for India.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story