BENGALURU: The advent of new technologies has made rapid changes to the nature of warfare, says India’s air chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria. Speaking at the Aero India 2021, he cited the recent attacks on an Aramco oil refinery in Saudi Arabia, the conflict in Syria and the recent war between Armenia and Azerbaijan in which hi-tech drones were extensively used. As the understanding of national boundaries shifts beyond the classical definitions of airspaces, land borders and shorelines, how prepared is India? In this interview, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale and Air Marshal SBP Sinha (Retd), former AOC-in-C, Central Air Command discuss the new frontlines, particularly with regard to the aerospace domain, and the road ahead for India.
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash