“We have a relationship with India that stands on its own merits,” U.S. State Department spokesman Ned Price said when asked about India’s position on Ukraine in the UN Security Council. But he also said that Russian aggression against Ukraine and a Russian invasion of Ukraine would have security implications well beyond that neighbourhood. Whether it is the PRC or India … the implications would be far reaching.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff