The British government is likely to scrap the law requiring people to self isolate if they are infected with the Covid virus. The idea is that no legal punishment or fine will be imposed. This is in tune with the view that people must learn to live with the virus in future.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives