Three Iranian diplomats are in Jeddah to re-open its representative office to the OIC (Organisation of Islamic Conference). The office had been shut six years ago following a diplomatic rift. Tehran also indicated it was ready to re-open the embassy in Saudi Arabia.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff