A UPA-era scandal came to an end with the Supreme Court ordering the winding up of Devas Multimedia, describing its satellite deal with ISRO’s commercial arm Antrix a “case of fraud of a huge magnitude”. The deal was cancelled in 2011 but Devas went to the courts and a decade-long battle ensued.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff