The UK has moved India from the red to the amber list, meaning it now becomes easier to travel there. This would require prospective travellers to the UK to take a Covid test three days prior to departure, another test on the day they arrive and a third test one week later.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows