The U.S., Australia and the UK have announced a historic security pact to counter China. It involves the U.S. giving Australia the technology to build nuclear-powered submarines; there will also be cooperation in artificial intelligence, cyber capabilities and underwater technologies.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives