France has reacted with fury to Australia cancelling a $36 billion deal for 12 submarines to be built by the Naval Group, a partly government owned firm. Defence Minister Jean Yves Le Drian described it as “a stab in the back” and a breach of trust and wondered how Canberra planned to get out of the contracts already signed with Naval Group. Australia has opted for U.S. nuclear submarines.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis