U.S. Deputy Secretary of state Wendy Sherman read the riot act to an indifferent foreign minister Wang Yi in Beijing. She red-flagged the genocide in Xinjiang, human rights abuses in Tibet and the anti-democratic crackdown in Hong Kong. She also questioned China’s unwillingness to cooperate in the Coronavirus probe.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff