The general leading the U.S. Central Command said Afghan forces needed to slow the Taliban momentum before trying to retake territory. Gen. Kenneth McKenzie warned that the Taliban are trying to create a sense of inevitability about their campaign, and could target urban centres once the Eid holidays are over since that is where major populations live.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows