The U.S. strike on a suspected suicide bomber in Kabul on Sunday was unlawful, said Zabiullah Mujahid, Taliban spokesman. The attack resulted in the death of seven people he noted, saying that the Americans should have reported the threat to them rather than carry out an arbitrary attack.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties