The man tipped to be the Taliban foreign minister said Afghanistan should be kept out of the fight between India and Pakistan. “They have a long border, they can fight among themselves on the border … and not use Afghanistan for this,” said Sher Abbas Stanikzai during a chat with an Indian TV channel.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff