The man tipped to be the Taliban foreign minister said Afghanistan should be kept out of the fight between India and Pakistan. “They have a long border, they can fight among themselves on the border … and not use Afghanistan for this,” said Sher Abbas Stanikzai during a chat with an Indian TV channel.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative