France and the UK will propose a “safe zone Kabul” resolution at the UN emergency meeting on Monday. The zone would be under the UN and will ensure security for people wanting to leave the country. With the U.S. withdrawal deadline on Tuesday, the plan could extend the evacuations if the Taliban agrees.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives