France and the UK will propose a “safe zone Kabul” resolution at the UN emergency meeting on Monday. The zone would be under the UN and will ensure security for people wanting to leave the country. With the U.S. withdrawal deadline on Tuesday, the plan could extend the evacuations if the Taliban agrees.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties