A formal announcement appears imminent on ending the U.S. combat mission in Iraq. The Iraqi foreign minister, now in the U.S., was quoted by the ‘Voice of America’ as saying that “American fighting forces will not remain in Iraq. He said that “when they exit is related to a timeline agreed on by both sides.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff