Tunisia’s President Kais Saied has issued a decree appointing a new government 11 weeks after sacking the last one on grounds it was corrupt. Saied had earlier appointed a woman as prime minister, Najla Bouden is the Arab world’s first woman PM but her powers have been pared back by the president.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties