Government forces in Mozambique are reported to have killed Mariano Nhongo, leader of the Renamo Military Junta, during an operation in the central part of the country. His death could bring an end to a low level conflict simmering in the region and enable the government to focus on the Islamist insurgency in Cabo Delgado province.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative