Government forces in Mozambique are reported to have killed Mariano Nhongo, leader of the Renamo Military Junta, during an operation in the central part of the country. His death could bring an end to a low level conflict simmering in the region and enable the government to focus on the Islamist insurgency in Cabo Delgado province.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge