“No country has the right to ask the Islamic Emirate to establish an inclusive government in Afghanistan,” Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said. His remarks were in response to Prime Minister Imran Khan’s suggestion that minorities be included in the Taliban government.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff