“No country has the right to ask the Islamic Emirate to establish an inclusive government in Afghanistan,” Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said. His remarks were in response to Prime Minister Imran Khan’s suggestion that minorities be included in the Taliban government.
October 2, 2023
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border
- ‘Xi Jinping Has Integrated The Party With The State’
- The China-U.S. New Cold War & Multipolarity: The Shifting Balance Of Power