It’s official: Prime Minister Modi is off to the U.S. for five days (Sept 22-26) that includes a summit with President Biden, a summit with Quad leaders, a Covid global summit and the UN General Assembly address. Afghanistan is expected to be a major focus during talks with Biden. Modi is expected to be briefed on the new AUKUS alliance.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff