It’s official: Prime Minister Modi is off to the U.S. for five days (Sept 22-26) that includes a summit with President Biden, a summit with Quad leaders, a Covid global summit and the UN General Assembly address. Afghanistan is expected to be a major focus during talks with Biden. Modi is expected to be briefed on the new AUKUS alliance.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis