The trial of Myanmar’s ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi is scheduled to begin next week. The junta has filed six charges against her including two under the Natural Disaster Management Law, the telecommunications law and the Official Secrets Act.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff