The trial of Myanmar’s ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi is scheduled to begin next week. The junta has filed six charges against her including two under the Natural Disaster Management Law, the telecommunications law and the Official Secrets Act.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties