China has warned the U.S. against pursuing a trade deal with Taiwan. The foreign ministry in Beijing said the U.S. “should handle the Taiwan issue cautiously and refrain from sending any wrong signals to Taiwan independence forces”. Washington has signalled resumption of economic talks with the island.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties