India’s external affairs ministry said it was disturbed over the sentencing of Myanmar’s ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi, to four years in prison. The ministry said India had always backed the democratic transition in Myanmar, and called upon all sides to resume dialogue.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff