India’s external affairs ministry said it was disturbed over the sentencing of Myanmar’s ousted leader Aung San Suu Kyi, to four years in prison. The ministry said India had always backed the democratic transition in Myanmar, and called upon all sides to resume dialogue.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows