On a plea by Credit Swiss AG, the Madras High Court has ordered that private carrier Spice Jet be wound up. This follows the airline’s failure to pay the Swiss company $24 million for various services rendered including maintenance, repair and overhaul. Spice Jet said the order had been stayed for three weeks during which it is required to deposit $5 million.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff