Reliance Industries is tying up with Abu Dhabi Chemicals Derivatives to invest $2 billion in a world scale chemical production partnership. This is Reliance’s first investment in the Persian Gulf and it’s also the first time chemicals like polyvinyl chloride or synthetic plastic polymer will be produced in the region.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows