Reliance Industries is reportedly in talks to acquire Norwegian solar module maker REC Group for over $1 billion. The company is owned by China National Chemical Corp, and is Europe’s biggest producer of solar voltaic panels with an installed capacity of 10 GW. Reports said Reliance is talking to global banks to raise $500 million to part finance the deal. The rest of the money will be funded via equity.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative