Reliance Industries is reportedly in talks to acquire Norwegian solar module maker REC Group for over $1 billion. The company is owned by China National Chemical Corp, and is Europe’s biggest producer of solar voltaic panels with an installed capacity of 10 GW. Reports said Reliance is talking to global banks to raise $500 million to part finance the deal. The rest of the money will be funded via equity.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff