China’s new maritime territorial law designed to control the entry of foreign vessels into its claimed territorial waters has come into force. All military and commercial vessels are required to submit to Chinese supervision, which will be enforced by its coast guard now operating under the People’s Liberation Army.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows