China’s new maritime territorial law designed to control the entry of foreign vessels into its claimed territorial waters has come into force. All military and commercial vessels are required to submit to Chinese supervision, which will be enforced by its coast guard now operating under the People’s Liberation Army.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way