Pakistan’s foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi says his country is ready to host the SAARC summit and India can attend virtually if its leaders do not want to fly to Islamabad. Pakistan was to have hosted the summit in 2016 but India pulled out after the Uri terrorist attack. SAARC operates on consensus and one country not attending means the entire summit is off.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff