Vikram Misri, India’s ambassador to China, says the priority is to restore peace and tranquility along the Line of Actual Control, resolving the boundary dispute can come later. Speaking virtually at a track-II event, he warned that China is not helping by blaming India or by disregarding India’s concerns and sensitivities. He also warned against viewing one country through the prism of another. He urged China to take a humanistic approach and end the “hard visa” policy that has stranded hundreds of Indian students, and Indian citizens who work there.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff