Sixteen years of Angela Merkel’s chancellorship of Germany ended on Sunday with elections to choose her successor. The race is tight with opinion polls showing the Social Democrats Olaf Scholz leading with his promise of 12 Euros hourly minimum wage. Merkel’s possible successor Armin Laschet is seen as having run a lacklustre race.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis