Sixteen years of Angela Merkel’s chancellorship of Germany ended on Sunday with elections to choose her successor. The race is tight with opinion polls showing the Social Democrats Olaf Scholz leading with his promise of 12 Euros hourly minimum wage. Merkel’s possible successor Armin Laschet is seen as having run a lacklustre race.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff