India has questioned the use of abusive language by UK Labour MP Naz Shah during a debate on Kashmir in the House of Commons. Shah demanded that Kashmiris be a part of any “trilateral peace building project”. While some MPs highlighted Pakistan sponsoring terrorists for use against India, others noted the successful completion of local elections in Kashmir.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border