Super Typhoon Rai that hit the Philippines on Thursday has left a trail of death and destruction, according to the Red Cross. At least 375 people are dead, with the islands of Mindanao, Bohol and Dinagat reporting extensive damage and high death tolls. There is an acute shortage of drinking water, thousands have no homes and electricity is down in most places.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border