Dubai’s ruler Sheikh Rashid has been directed by the London high court to pay his ex-wife Princess Haya $733 million in a divorce settlement. She retains custody of her two children from the marriage but the Sheikh has to provide for the children’s education and make an initial payment within three months.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff