Pakistan has asked the IMF to delay a meeting planned for January 12, to review the release of $1 billion to Islamabad. This is part of a $6 billion programme to help Pakistan tide over a financial crisis veering on bankruptcy. Pakistan now wants the meeting delayed to the end of the month.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff