Pakistan has asked the IMF to delay a meeting planned for January 12, to review the release of $1 billion to Islamabad. This is part of a $6 billion programme to help Pakistan tide over a financial crisis veering on bankruptcy. Pakistan now wants the meeting delayed to the end of the month.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows