Afghanistan’s ambassador to China has quit, leaving a farewell note along with $100,000 in the embassy account and the keys to five cars. Javed Ahmed Qaem did not indicate where he planned to go but confirmed that a Taliban appointee was expected to take over as the new ambassador.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff