Afghanistan’s ambassador to China has quit, leaving a farewell note along with $100,000 in the embassy account and the keys to five cars. Javed Ahmed Qaem did not indicate where he planned to go but confirmed that a Taliban appointee was expected to take over as the new ambassador.
October 2, 2023
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border
- ‘Xi Jinping Has Integrated The Party With The State’
- The China-U.S. New Cold War & Multipolarity: The Shifting Balance Of Power