India has announced new rules for arriving international travellers. They must quarantine at home for seven days and take an RT-PCR test on the eighth day. If they test negative, they must self-monitor for the next seven days. Those testing positive will be kept in an isolation facility and their test samples will be sent for genomic surveillance.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives