India has announced new rules for arriving international travellers. They must quarantine at home for seven days and take an RT-PCR test on the eighth day. If they test negative, they must self-monitor for the next seven days. Those testing positive will be kept in an isolation facility and their test samples will be sent for genomic surveillance.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff