Pakistan has stopped overflight facilities for aircraft flying out from Kashmir including Jammu to the Gulf. This will add another 50 minutes to a flight which is already over three hours. India has asked Pakistan the reason for stopping overflights but there’s been no reply so far.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence