Pakistan has stopped overflight facilities for aircraft flying out from Kashmir including Jammu to the Gulf. This will add another 50 minutes to a flight which is already over three hours. India has asked Pakistan the reason for stopping overflights but there’s been no reply so far.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds