Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin has been recommended for emergency use by an advisory panel of the World Health Organisation (WHO). Prime Minister Modi had made a strong push for it with the WHO chief Tedros Ghebreysus at the recent G20 Summit. At the panel’s request, Bharat Biotech had sent additional data. Covaxin offers over 77 per cent efficacy against Covid-19 and 65 per cent protection against the Delta variant.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff