There’s growing speculation that Pakistan and Qatar could be the first to recognise the Taliban regime in Kabul. Both countries are jockeying for influence, Qatar using the enormous leverage provided by its gas revenues. Both countries have been lobbying in world capitals for diplomatic recognition of the Taliban.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff